Grinding away

Google sourcers are extremely nice over the phone as well. Even if I fail later on I must say that the very professional and, I can't find any other word for it, nice behavior I was greeted with when talking the the google representative. Now it can take ages until a recruting coordinator gets on my case, and I'm actually not certain I want to join google anyway - it might require relocation and so on. But still it's a nice feeling to be courted by the cutest chick on the block, so to speak :)

At the moment I'm grinding away the final part of the code that saves element and infotrons (if present) in the current page. And I know exactly how to manage loading as well, which if I'm lucky will be quite similar to how I render the final vanilla HTML page as well. Don't touch that dial.

Comments